Games room, ( Open the same dates as Kids Club ) soft play area and complimentary Kid's Club in peak times.
The Slieve Russell Country Club has the facilities to make your stay with us enjoyable. We offer a wide range of leisure and sporting facilities, which include a cleverly designed 20 metre swimming pool incorporating a therapeutic whirlpool and massage seats.
Get away from the stress of everyday life and relax in our Jacuzzi, Steamroom or Sauna.
Please note the following points in relation to the pool:
- Children under 10 years, must be accompanied by an adult in the water, at all times.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult, either on the pool deck, or in the viewing gallery.
- We can provide shoe covers for parents who wish to supervise from the pool deck.
- Locks are provided at Country Club reception for lockers. However we would recommend you leave any valuables in your in room safe.
- We ask that all users of the pool wear a swim hat, they are on sale at €2.50 at the Country Club reception.
- Swimwear and other accessories are for sale at the Country Club reception.
For your health and fitness we offer a range of indoor & outdoor fitness activities. Take an energetic workout in our well equipped Fitness Suite, a game of tennis on our outdoor tennis courts or enjoy a relaxing stroll, power walk or jog around the magnificient Cranaghan Walkway, a stunning two-mile walk demonstrating the natural drumlin and valley landscape, providing some excellent vantage points accross the spectacular surrounding countryside.
After all that activity, why not treat yourself to a delicious low-fat smoothie from our Smoothie Bar?